[Serusers] ser.cfg buildsystem

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:54:32 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am having some problem with the configuration file buildsystem.
Whatever changes I make, it always creates only the basic hello world
configuration file only. I am using the latest package.

It also gives the following message
**** WARNING! Only helloworld is implemented!!!!

How do I include other feature packages like NAT and authentication.
Here's what i've done

This configure script will generate a new local configuration to
./local/default/config.m4.
======================

Press ENTER to accept default values.

SER Server IP address:
  IP address to listen on (202.52.247.221): 192.168.2.2
  Port to listen on (5060):
  Public IP address of server (ENTER if same as listen IP):

Domain name for this SER installation (i.e. mydomain.com, def.
mytestser.org) : MYDOMAIN

SER installation path (/usr/local, i.e. modules in /usr/local/lib/ser/modules):

Usage:       dbtype://readwriteuser:password@host/databasename
Database URL (mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser):

You may choose to turn on logging as found in the SER - Getting Started guide.
This logging can be turned on and off in a live environment, and we recommend
everybody to include the logging except in high-load environments.
(You can also later disable it from your config.m4)
  Turn on logging (yes):
  How much log possibilities to include (low/medium/high, default high):

You can base your configuration file on one of the feature packages available.
Currently, the supported packages are (gettingstarted sems)
   gettingstarted  : A set of basic configurations found in most setups
   sems            : A configuration file that enables SER as a
front-end for SEMS

You can also choose to include specific components within a feature
package (components).
And finally, you can choose to include no prepared features, just use
your own code in ./local.

Your choice of feature, choose only one,
   default is gettingstarted (none, components or gettingstarted sems) ?

You have chosen the SER - Getting Started feature package.  (See SER -
Getting Started document)
Which feature set do you want to base your configuration on:
   helloworld     : basic configuration
   auth           : authentication using mysql database
   nat          : NAT traversal handling
   pstn         : Functionality for PSTN integration
   callfwd        : basic call features like call forwarding

**** WARNING! Only helloworld is implemented!!!!
Your choice (default helloworld, auth, nat, pstn, callfwd): nat

You have chosen NAT traversal, do you want to use rtpproxy (iptel.org)
or mediaproxy (ag-projects)?
Your choice (default rtpproxy, mediaproxy): rtpproxy
Copying site templates to ./local/default...

The resulting ser.config doesn't include anything except the helloworld.

Thank you in advance.
Kumar