[Serusers] VON Europe

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue May 22 07:52:39 CEST 2007

Hi guys!
Anyone going to VON Europe in Stockholm?!
I will be there, so if there it's interest, we can arrange an informal
users' meeting (or maybe a SER pub meeting :-)  Jan has signaled his
interest of participating remotely if possible.

Regardless of users' meeting or not, I'm open to meeting anyone
interested, so ping me :-)
I'm staying at the Rica hotel next to the fairground and can thus easily
meet.
g-)

PS! For those of you who find it strange that SER is not present as an
exhibitor: That costs money and resources (in terms of volunteer
presence and preparation). As iptel.org only relies on sponsors and
part-time volunteers, and nobody has raised the topic on the mailing
lists, we won't be exhibiting :-)
I don't know if any of the sponsors of SER are present as exhibitors,
they may be.