[Serusers] Re: [Serdev] Re: TECHNICAL BOARD - Nomination and voting is open!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue May 22 07:44:36 CEST 2007

Ok, I'll keep track of nominations on a new page on iptel.org if and
when people accept the nominations.

Let me start:
I would like to nominate Jan Janak and Andrei Pelinescu-Onciul for the
two developer positions (both due to their central involvement across
SER), N. (sip at arcdiv.com) as a user community representative (due to
long-time and valuable serusers activity), and Martin Hoffmann as a user
community representative (due to his strong SER credentials as book
auther, long-term developer and operator of service provider installations).

As Raphael has already accepted his nomination as a SEMS
representative/developer, I only nominate four.
g-)