[Serusers] Registrar / Expires & reject frequent refreshes

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue May 22 07:15:41 CEST 2007

AFAIK, registrar module does not do this.
I believe you can test for Expires and expires parameters in Contact of
REGISTER (SER 2.0 and eval module because you must evaluate a value
below a certain number), add a Min-Expires and statelessly reply with a
423, but I have never tried.
It is probably far easier to add the capability to registar module
controlled by a modparam value.
We gladly accept patches, but send a request to serdev first to hear if
somebody has done it.
g-)