[Serusers] Does SER's MYSQL work in SUSE Linux?

Cyprian Clement cyprian_clement at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 18 20:22:08 CEST 2007

Hello Community,

Does anyone know whether it's possible to install the current recommended MYSQL on SUSE Linux. I have a Machine with a SUSE installed on it. I have successfully installed SER 0.9.6 but now I would like to have MYSQL for authentication support. Does the SER's recommended MYSQL work with SUSE?. I only see the talk about Redhat and Debian so unsure if it works with SUSE.

Many thanks for in advance.

Cyprian.