[Serusers] No Audio

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:06:42 CEST 2007

I want to know one more thing like Im running media proxy on a dedicated
machine and proxydispatcher on my ser server machine but in my ser.cfg I've:

modparam("nathelper", "rtpproxy_disable", 1)

modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 0)

modparam("mediaproxy", "natping_interval", 20)

but I was reading iptel docs they say in ser.cfg you have to put:
modparam("mediaproxy","mediaproxy_socket", "/var/run/proxydispatcher.sock")

so Is it necessary to include this line or not in my ser.cfg.

thanks