[Serusers] Configuration examples

Mahatma Sarasvati gnoahhb at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 21:31:14 CEST 2007

Hello,

I prefer one big example configuration. I like the current default ser.cfg that has nothing but calls to other route blocks in the main route block. That way its easy to turn off route features that you don't want or need to use.
I like the new build system. When its more complete it should be extremely useful.

Thanks,