[Serusers] SIP Security and Monitoring tool running on iptel.org

Tudor Golubenco tudor at iptego.de
Wed May 16 12:20:45 CEST 2007

Klaus Darilion wrote:
> >> As the project evolved, we have presented our work to the iptel.org
> >> staff and, together with them, decided to make the monitoring
> >> extension of VSP available to all public. So, if you're interested
> >> in real time
>
> What about VSP itself - will it be available too?

For the time being, at least, VSP is a proprietary application. I
personally hope that parts of it will be opened in the future, but that
is not my call. In the meantime, I hope the statistics that we provide
regarding iptel.org are enough not to consider this a spam :-).

Tudor

--
Dipl. Ing. Tudor Golubenco
Software Engineer