[Serusers] SER/PSTN Gateway conf

flavio flavio.patria at gmail.com
Wed May 16 11:36:06 CEST 2007

2007/5/15, Greger V. Teigre <greger at teigre.com>:

>  Yes, if you look at the BYE there is NO WAY SER can find out where to send
> it. The To header cannot (by RFC) be used for routing and no other header
> contains either location destination (as in Route) or aor (as in request
> uri).

Greger, Kostas, All,

Thank you very much for support and patience :-)
Today I've tested my ser.cfg with another gateway (AudiocCodes) that
insert userinfo in request uri so all works fine.

For Your information I use my NetSynt gateway with another platform
that also parses "To" header, out of RFC :P
Could I try it with SER? Which file should I modify to?
Any reference will be well accepted ^_^

txs,

flavio

--