[Serusers] Race Condition on CANCEL?

Gustavo Passos Tourinho gustavo.passos.tourinho at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:58:04 CEST 2007

Hello,

Im having some problems with cancelled calls. This is the scenario:

U1                                     Proxy
            U2

INVITE   -->>>
                                <<--- 100 Trying
                                          INVITE  -->>>

     <<--- 100 Trying
                                <<--- 100 Trying

CANCEL  ->>>
                                 <<-- 200 Cancelling
                                           CANCEL ->>               <<--
180 Ringing
                                 <<-- 487 Cancelled
                                 <<-- 180 Ringing

         <<-- 200 OK
                                     (Wrong??)
                                  <<-- 200 OK

My problem is that after some time waiting for "ringing", the user
cancel the call. Even that proxy responses "487" it still forward the
late 200 OK.

Should it forward? I guess not because the transaction was destroyed, right?

Can it be a configuration problem on my ser.cfg ou it can be in t_relay
implementation?

Thanks in advanced.
Regards,

Gustavo