[Serusers] Digest Authentication in Ottendorf

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Thu May 10 08:09:59 CEST 2007

Thank you Michal,
I have migrated to SER-2.0 and have compiled with HONOR_MADDR, but
having some problem making it work. I cannot get the digest
authentication working. I am using the following code for REGISTER,

 if (method=="REGISTER") {
                  if(!www_authorize("","credentials")){
                       www_challenge("","0");
                       break;
                    };
     };

For some reason, www_challenge is not recognised. And gives parse
error. Can anyone please tell me how can I get the digest
authentication working??

kumar