[Serusers] Which version of SER to use?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed May 9 10:36:33 CEST 2007

heh heh, as iptel.org is an open-source project, we need a sponsor to
pay for a technical writer if we want one. Iptego did that for SEMS
documentation, but we don't have a documentation sponsor for SER. I'm
afraid paid beer does not bring us far...

So, we will have to cope with the volunteers we have. An advanced user,
like you, is as good a writer as anyone, so if you want to put your
keyboard fingers where your mouth is ;-), you are very welcome to sign
up as a volunteer on either of our three current documentation efforts:
1. Migration guide (editor: Simon Miles)
2. Reference guide (editor: yours truly)
3. SER - Getting Started (editor: ?)

I'm in the process of coordinating the table of contents with Simon, but
here's an attempted outline:
http://www.iptel.org/suggestion_for_outline_of_new_ser_reference_manual

Feel free to sign up for any chapter or maybe editor of the Getting
Started guide?!
g-)