[Serusers] SER/PSTN Gateway conf

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Tue May 8 13:12:16 CEST 2007

No no... you explained it quite clearly.  However, without seeing the
actual BYE message, there's no way for us to know WHY your SER is
treating it the way it is. This is why you've been asked to do an ngrep
and show the relevant packet data. That way, we can see the actual SIP
block and try and ascertain what's going wrong.

N.