[Serusers] Clueless newbie question - integrating SER and Asterisk

John Breen john at john-breen.net
Mon May 7 23:43:31 CEST 2007

Help!

I've followed the SER documentation and searched the web like a mad
thing and found nothing useful.

I have an asterisk box here at home and want to put SER on it so I can
use SIP clients out in the real world (on the other side of my firewall)
to get to it.

Now, I have got SER set up and the phones register fine and everything,
BUT I cannot see how to get it to pass calls through to Asterisk.

I'm not using Asterisk realtime or anything like that - just plain old
asterisk with plain old config files.

I thought I had it right, but calls are just not getting to asterisk so
far as I can see.

I know it must be possible, I just can't see how to do it.

Regards

John Breen