[Serusers] help with error

Thu May 3 12:23:31 CEST 2007

A client REGISTERs and REGISTERs and REGISTERs and somehow ser does not
detect that this is always the same client and creates a new entry in
the location table.

This may happen e.g. with buggy NATs which changes the port for every
REGISTER or with buggy clients.

Thus, limit the number of max entries in location table:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/0.9.x/registrar.html#AEN167

and set desc_time_order to 1
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/0.9.x/registrar.html#AEN167

although this is openser I think these parameters also exists in ser.

There is no need to change MAX_BRANCHES. Fix the problem by limiting the
entries in the location table.

regards
klaus