[Serusers] Fwd: record_route..........TCP ??

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:07:49 CEST 2007

-
Hi all,
I already posted this message yet havent got any replies. I really
need to find this out.
Please anyone reply to this problem.

I am using SER-0.9.6 and the problem i'm having is this. When using
the following ser.cfg, it works well when the transport UDP is used.
But when transport TCP is used, then it only results in one way IM,
only from the UA from which the INVITE is being sent. Moreover, when
record_route is used instead of record_route_preset, then even that
one way IM doesn't work. But it works well with UDP.

Can anyone please point me as to where the problem might be??
Thank you in advance.

kumar