[Serusers] help with error

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 17:19:58 CEST 2007

If you are calling append_branch many times from the config file, remember
there's a hardcoded limit in the file config.h:
#define MAX_BRANCHES    12

Case you need more, you should modify it and recompile SER.

I can not assure which impact will have doing so or why 12 was chosen as
default...I just can guess that setting it to a reasonable number won't
break things...

Hope it helps,

Samuel.