[Users] AVP.pm

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Wed May 30 13:34:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Dienstag, 29. Mai 2007, Fero Vlkolinsky wrote:
> I just installed 1.2.1 on my test server and wanted to try out some of the
> new features. The perl module is exactly what I need. So I wrote a pl
> script to test avp manipulation. Now the problem is that there is no AVP.pm
> anywhere in the tarball.

That's not a problem; the implementation of the AVP class is inside the
openserxs.xs file.

What exactly are you looking for?

Best,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ 43% of all statistics are worthless.