[Users] Not able to add users

kiran.bkumar at wipro.com kiran.bkumar at wipro.com
Fri May 25 11:58:40 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for all your suggestions, but even after checking all this I am
still not able to add users :(

I have listed what all I have done below,

1. Got the source code by svn

2. did a make all and make install

3. Installed database using mysqldb.sh script from openser/scripts
directory

4. changed openserctlrc which is there in the same directory
openser/scripts

5. changed openser.cfg which is there is openser/etc/

6. I am able to start openser using this cfg file,

7. when I add fifo="/tmp/openser_fifo", the openser does not restart
(says bad config file)

8. try to add users using openserctl, it says, no database engine loaded

Can you please tell me where I am going wrong and also send if there is
a detailed installation and configuration document.

Thanks in advance,

Kiran.