[Users] General for openser-2 things

Thu May 24 12:18:03 CEST 2007

Yago Bargalló wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm trying to redirect a call from openser to an Asterisk extension
> when a call is no answer. I think that this wouldn't be so difficult
> but I can't do it. I know that I have to use the failure_route();
> with a fr_inv_timer parameter and then do a rewritehostport and a
> rewriteuser. My problem is that when the fr_inv_timer pass the call
> is cancelled and nothing else happens. In addition, I don't know
> where I can find the logs that I put in my openser.cfg, I have read
> the xlog module but I can't understand how to do it.

In failure route you have to append_branch() after rewriting the URI and
before t_relay

> On other hand, I have seen that there are a lot of functions that are
> often used but I don't know what they do internally, for example
> t_relay(), t_onreply(), revert_uri(),t_was_cancelled() etc etc etc

t_relay() forwards the message. That is the request is forwarded to the
RURI in all branches (or to DURI if set)

t_onreply activates a reply route - thus all replies of this transcation
  will be processed in the reply route.

--> http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/tm

revert_uri: http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.2.x

regards