[Users] Customize messages [max_contacts]

jprevedello jprevedello at terra.com.br
Mon May 21 23:27:20 CEST 2007

Hi gyus,

I configure my openser to restrict the number of register with the same user using the function [max_contacts], and functioned perfectly.

# Allow no more than 1 contacts per AOR
modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 1)

Whenever that a user tries to register using the user that already register, the system return the following message: "Registration error:503 - Service Unavailable"

I need to customize the message informing the user the reason of error, something as "user already registered" (softphone).
I effected some tests, but I did not have success. Something as:

        if( t_check_status("503"))
        {
                t_reply("503","User already registered!!!");
                exit;
        }

Any sugestion ?
Regards