[Users] How to log the username of caller and callee to acc table?

Charles Wang lazy.charles at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:06:02 CEST 2007

Dear Bogdan,

Thank you for your tips. It is very wonderful messages for me.

I still have a question about acc tables(CDR). The sip methods INVITE and
BYE will be recorded into acc when I make a call and hang up.
Is there any good idea to merge them into one record for billing issue?
I study the acc and mysql module, but I don't know which is the best way to
change the INSERT SQL command to UPDATE SQL command.

Can you give me some tips?

Best regards,
Charles