[Users] How to log the username of caller and callee to acc table?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 18 11:53:34 CEST 2007

Hi Charles,

in openser 1.2 only a few mandatory info about the SIP transaction are
accounted. If you want something more, use the the extra accounting.
For, example, for db, to get the from uri, so:

modparam("acc","db_extra","from_uri=$fu ; sip_from=$hdr(From)")

Note, you need to create the new columns in the acc table. See
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/acc.html#ACC-EXTRA-ID

regards,
bogdan