[Users] failure_route

Yago Bargalló yago.bargallo at quarea.com
Thu May 17 15:13:02 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I don't know why my openser.cfg doesn't work correctly, I want my openser to catch the failure_route after 10 seconds to reroute a call to a Asterisk when nobody responds the phone on an openser.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

Openser.cfg:

modparam("tm","fr_timer",4)

modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer" ,10)

# -------------------------  request routing logic -------------------

# main routing logic

(...)

route{

(...)

                # if the request is for other domain use UsrLoc

                # (in case, it does not work, use the following command

                # with proper names and addresses in it)

                if (uri==myself) {

                               if (method=="REGISTER") {

                                               # Uncomment this if you want to use digest authentication

                                               if (!www_authorize("172.16.51.150", "subscriber")) {

                                                               www_challenge("172.16.51.150", "0");

                                                               exit;

                                               };

                                               save("location");

                                               exit;

                               };

                               lookup("aliases");

                               if (!uri==myself) {

                                               append_hf("P-hint: outbound alias\r\n");

                                               route(1);

                               };

                               #

                               if(uri=~"sip:2[0-9]+@") {

                                               t_on_failure("1");

#                                            rewritehostport("172.16.51.160:5060");

#                                            t_relay();

#                                            rewriteuser("2002");

#                                            exit;

                               }

                               # native SIP destinations are handled using our USRLOC DB

                               if (!lookup("location")) {

                                               sl_send_reply("404", "Not Found");

                                               exit;

                               };

                               append_hf("P-hint: usrloc applied\r\n");

                };

                route(1);

}

route[1] {

                # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as it works reliably

                # even for UDP2TCP

                if (!t_relay()) {

                               sl_reply_error();

                };