[Users] Is there some functions which can append parameters for specific header field?

Mon May 14 08:38:11 CEST 2007

Hi 杨冬!

If the Contact header is relayed, you can simply
1. make an AVP with avp_printf and the current contact header
2. remove the Contact header
3. add a new Contact header with the new AVP

e.g.
avp_printf("$avp(s:newcontact)", "Contact: $hdr(contact);foo=bar");
remove_hf("Contact");
append_hf("$avp(s:newcontact)");

regards
klaus