[Users] Passing predefined string-value to RADIUS accounting server

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:44:21 CEST 2007

Hello All!
I've encountered some difficulties. I need to pass predefined string
value ("REALM" actually) to accounting RADIUS server. I want to did it
in way similar to:

modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "User-Name=$fU; Sip-User-Realm=$ar")

But I need to set realm for all radius-accounting requests to some
value ("MYREALM" for example).

I tried set $ar explicitly before accounting this way

$ar = "MYREALM";

but failed with error "invalid left operand in assignment". Does $ar
read-only variable?
Another my try was to pass new realm value in module configuration section:

modparam("acc", "radius_extra", "User-Name=$fU; Sip-User-Realm=MYREALM")

It failed with message "parse failed in <Sip-User-Realm=MYREALM>
around position ..."

I can't set up custom variable before route{} sections so I can't
define my $var(realm) into module configuration line.

Are any ways to solve my problem exists?
--
With best regards!