[Users] error: xmlrpc.h: No such file or directory

CSB cameron.beattie at appsteam.co.nz
Thu May 3 22:37:07 CEST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henning Westerholt" <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>
To: <users at openser.org>
Cc: "CSB" <cameron.beattie at appsteam.co.nz>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Users] error: xmlrpc.h: No such file or directory

> On Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007, CSB wrote:
>> I still have this problem with the latest SVN:
>> mi_xmlrpc.c:44:26: error: xmlrpc_abyss.h: No such file or directory
>
> Hi Cameron,
>
> Is this file present on your system in the /usr/include/xmlrpc-c path?
> Otherwise you'll need to install an additional devel rpm.

ls /usr/include/xmlrpc-c
xmlrpc-c         XmlRpcCpp.h            xmlrpc_server.h
xmlrpc_cgi.h     xmlrpc.h               xmlrpc_server_w32httpsys.h
xmlrpc_client.h  xmlrpc_server_abyss.h

rpm -q xmlrpc-c-devel
xmlrpc-c-devel-1.04-1.fc4

So I have xmlrpc_server_abyss.h but not xmlrpc_abyss.h.

Looking on pbone it looks like earlier versions of xmlrpc-c-devel provided
xmlrpc_abyss.h whereas later versions provide xmlrpc_server_abyss.h.

Any thoughts?

Cameron