[Users] BYE message without Route header field

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 2 18:14:52 CEST 2007

Hi Rubel,

if the Route cookie is missing in Bye, it means you have a buggy client
which does not handle properly the RR/Route headers.

As a response to this, there is a new enhancement in the dialog module
(only on trunk version) - you can configure the module to perform
sip-wise matching if no cookie is found. See the "dlg_match_mode":
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/dialog.html#AEN137

regards,
bogdan