[Serusers] XCAP authorization - how to set the username in the xcap root without domain part

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Mon Jun 25 09:50:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

In my apache access log I see the following:
localhost - - [24/Jun/2007:09:24:46 +0200] "GET /xcap-root/voip.rd.touk.pl/pres-rules/users/sen at voip.rd.touk.pl/presence-rules.xml HTTP/1.1" 200 671 "-" "-".
So somehow PA module XCAP queries use username with a domain part.
I though that maybe this can be somehow configured:)

BTW according to the current RFC 4826 for RLS section 4.4.7 specifies that the URI for the RLS service document should look like this:
http://xcap.example.com/rls-services/users/sip:joe@example.com/index

Thanks
Cheers Tomasz