[Serusers] Please help its urgent

Arun Kumar arunvoip at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:58:32 CEST 2007

I've started my user with -m 100 and its working fine from last 3 days but
today I've only last 50MB free. I don't know how long it will last?

my ser is forwading request to my asterisk for pstn calls and to my presence
server running on anohter machine.
Do you graph the core.shmmem memory
usage? I don't know about this can you pls brief me on this to get
some more details

thanks
arun