[Serusers] Please help its urgent

Hendrik Scholz hendrik.scholz at freenet-ag.de
Thu Jun 21 10:30:27 CEST 2007

Hi!

Arun Kumar wrote:
> Hi All,

quite an appropriate greeting for both serusers at Iptel and OpenSER.

> please can some one tell me is there any memory leak with ser-0.9.6. It
> runs fine for few days and then starts some memory related problems in
> that case I've to restart my ser.

from one of your previous mails I got this:
# free
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 2074376 1740724 333652 0 72328 1280192
-/+ buffers/cache: 388204 1686172
Swap: 2031608 0 2031608

If you take a close look at the numbers you'll see that (minus
buffers/cache) you have 1.6GB of memory left.

> I've 2GB of physical RAM in my machine
> with Quad Core cpu. but now I've only 70MB free out of 2 GB in max 1 day
> It will start to give me again error.

Which error?
Please paste a few (reoccuring) messages from your SER logs.

Cheers,
 Hendrik

--
Hendrik Scholz