[Serusers] cannot define avpops variable

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:38:31 CEST 2007

Hello again,
  I've solved the python problem already
  I didn't read carefully how to set up avpops in the tutorial
  sorry bout that..=)
  I've done what u told me before to set the the avp_write like following:
  avp_write("imap://'$tu':vmailuser@pcr.ac.id:143/INBOX","$mailbox_url");
  but when I saw SEMS debug, it shown like below:

  (4908) DEBUG: Ivr-Python: ***** Mailbox Url: ******
  url:    imap://'$tu':vmailuser@pcr.ac.id:143/INBOX
  user:   '$tu'
  passwd: vmailuser
  host:   pcr.ac.id
  port:   143
  path:   INBOX

in the user field, the $tu cannot be defined. when I check /var/log/maillog, the following error login in imap server is occured :

  Jun 18 15:09:51 pcr authdaemond: authmysql: trying this module
  Jun 18 15:09:51 pcr authdaemond: SQL query: SELECT username, "", 'vmailuser', '507', '507', '/home/vmail', email_address, "", first_name, "" FROM subscriber WHERE username = " $tu "
  Jun 18 15:09:51 pcr authdaemond: zero rows returned
  Jun 18 15:09:51 pcr authdaemond: no password available to compare
  Jun 18 15:09:51 pcr authdaemond: authmysql: REJECT - try next module

  Please tell me what to do. Thanx before
  Regards,

  Meidiana