[Serusers] SER with multiple domain and databases

Abdul Qadir ablqadir at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:08:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

     I am using freeradius with SER and oracle. Currently i have one domain for my SER. I want my SER to support another domain and separate database for second domain. Is it possible to configure Radius server to connect with two databases and perform queries based on URI or some other criteria eg. user at domainA.com should go to domainA database and user at domainB.com should go to domainB database.

 Thanking you all in advance.

 Best Regards,
 Abdul Qadir