[Serusers] Call waiting and accounting

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:17:51 CEST 2007

Hello Adrien,
I already have this piece in my configuration. But the issue is billing.
After call forwarding I want to send the caller ID of the person who is
forwarding the call. So that my asterisk can do the billing based on the
caller and terminate the call if the person have enough fund in his account.

Please dont beat around the bush, give me straight.

Thank you,
-Jai