[Serusers] Help me in config ser and sipxtapi!

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Jun 18 09:43:09 CEST 2007

If you are behind a symmetric NAT and your stun-server is not
multiplexed on SER's 5060 port (which is not the case), you should NOT
use the public IP and port found with STUN, as a new connection to your
SER server will get a new port on your NAT.
Or, use nat_uac_test("16") to test for a mismatch in received port and
contact port, which it seems you already do, as SER is sending back to
the correct (received) port.
g-)