[Serusers] How to block m_dump() for some users

tzieleniewski tzieleniewski at o2.pl
Fri Jun 15 10:16:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I would like to block messages for particular UAs because some of my phones behave in such a manner that they do not respond to MESSAGE message.
I would like to make I filter basing on the ruri.
How can I compare ruri namepart with a particular value??
will something like this work
if (@ruri == "sip:name at domain")  ?

There would be nice to have such functionality that when UA registers and there is no MESSAGE message indicated in the Allow header field the offline messages are not dumped to the UA.

Cheers
Thanks in advanced
Tomasz