[Serusers] Please reply!!

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 11:33:23 CEST 2007

Hello,
I'm facing some error when trying to configure dynamic imap url in my ser.cfg
I've got stuck in avpops module.
below is my configuration:

avp_write("imap://$to:vmailuser@pcr.ac.id:143/INBOX", "$mailbox_url");

but when I saw the debug of SEMS, the P-Mailbox-URL just recognize the "$to" as string. How to manipulate the line to get the destination uri?

The other problem shown in the debugs are:

  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: ********** Ivr-Python exception report ****************
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'> raised: descriptor '__init__' requires a 'exceptions.Exception' object but received a 'str'
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: File '/usr/local/lib/sems/ivr/imap_mailbox/MailboxURL.py': line 9
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: , line 33
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: , line 27
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: File './imap_mailbox/imap4ext.py': line 122
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: File '/usr/local/lib/sems/ivr/mailbox.py': line 19
  (4979) ERROR: Ivr-Python: ********** end of Ivr-Python exception report *********
  I leave the following line like the original in MailboxURL.py
          url    = ""
          user   = ""
          passwd = ""
          host   = ""
          port   = 0
          path   = ""
  Please tell me what to configure to get the mailbox/mailbox_query run. Really hope the answer. Thanx before.
GBU

Regards,
Meidiana