[Serusers] Call waiting and accounting

inge inge at legos.fr
Mon Jun 11 12:23:44 CEST 2007

Hi Greger,

Thanks for you answer and sorry for mine, I was away from my office
since some days.

In fact, it's a very special case. But finally I can see the forward
with i_uri and o_uri in my acc table. So I just have to add a plugin in
my script for use i_uri and o_uri instead of sip_from/to according to
some rules.

Regards