[Serusers] SERWEB.

dciepiel at orange.pl dciepiel at orange.pl
Thu Jun 7 13:57:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have problem with login operaton in SERWEB.  Everything works fine
in text interface so I decided to install web interface for easerly
navigation. I have installed Serweb-0.9.4, also php4 and phpmyadmin.
When I try to login at first time I recieved tree wornings from php:

Warning: virtual() [function.virtual]: Unable to include
'/www/htdocs/serweb/htmldomains/_default/prolog.html' - request
execution failed in /www/htdocs/serweb/html/page.php on line 79
192.168.2.2 admin interface

Warning: virtual() [function.virtual]: Unable to include
'/www/htdocs/serweb/htmldomains/_default/separator.html' - request
execution failed in /www/htdocs/serweb/html/page.php on line 81

Warning: virtual() [function.virtual]: Unable to include
'/www/htdocs/serweb/htmldomains/_default/epilog.html' - request
execution failed in /www/htdocs/serweb/html/page.php on line 104

However, login page open without any graphic elements but I am able to
put user name and password. I have read that default login and
password is admin/heslo. So I put them and recieved an information:
"Bad username or password".

If anybody could give me some guidelines how to remove those warnings
and why I cannot login with default user name and password I will be
appreciative. Thanks for any help.

cheers,