[Serusers] MySql Accounting

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Jun 7 11:32:27 CEST 2007

Is there a convenient way to write both in SER 2.0? In SER 0.9.6, I
simply had 1 flag, and the acc module abstracted all the necessary
details out for me. Depending upon how I'd compiled it, my 1 flag
allowed me to write to mysql, syslog, and/or radius in whatever
combination I wished.

Now that the abstraction of a single, simple logging class has been
replaced by the increased complexity of 3 separate logging classes, that
methodology is no longer possible. Does one now simply set several flags
at each turn to determine where to log the data?

N.