[Serusers] Acc Module Inizialization

Riccardo Cupardo rcupardo at tnet.it
Wed Jun 6 09:33:11 CEST 2007

Yes i'm using ser 0.9.6, with gentoo distribution, i had already emerge
the ser package with make.conf flag radius and mysql....btw, in
/usr/lib/ser/modules/ i see all the .so modules but i dont find any type
of make.conf, should i use the makefile included in ser-0.9.6_src.tar.gz
and rebuild only it?

ty in advance.

SIP ha scritto:
> If this is ser 0.9.6 (latest 'stable' release), then you have to
> recompile the acc module with DB support. I believe that requires an
> edit of the makefile (and, of course, the appropriate mysql dev libs).
>
> N.
>

> Riccardo Cupardo wrote:
>> Hi m8s,
>>
>> i use the latest stable of ser, with radiusclient registrar auth, all
>> is going vg, my next step is use the acc module for populating all
>> the mysql tables, but when i use the:
>> modparam("acc", "db_url", "mysql://user:password@localhost/ser")
>>
>>   i retrive this error:
>>
>> Jun  5 18:14:47 localhost ser: set_mod_param_regex: parameter
>> <db_url> not found in module <acc>
>> Jun  5 18:14:47 localhost ser: parse error (96,20-21): Can't set
>> module parameter
>>
>> Anyone know any type of documentation about it?
>>
>> Ty in advance.
>>
>> --
>> Riccardo Cupardo

Riccardo Cupardo

Area Network
mailto:rcupardo at tnet.it
Tel:  +39 095 37 83 111
Fax: +39 095 37 83 444

Sede T. net Italia S.r.l.: Viale Africa, 84 - 95129 Catania - Italy
Tel: +39 095 37 83 111 - Fax: +39 095 37 83 444
P. I.V.A.: 03979950874
www.tnet.it               www.lavocevola.it
__________T. NET Telecommunication Company________

Le informazioni in questa e-mail sono confidenziali e
riservate esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio.
Information in this email is confidential and intended
solely for the addressee; it may be legally privileged.