[Serusers] [Serweb-users] OpenSER and SERWeb problems logging on (that old chestnut)

Stephen McVarnock stephen.mcvarnock at aepona.com
Fri Jun 1 16:27:27 CEST 2007

well, a new problem has been encountered - SerWeb seems to be stalling
when I try to log on.

I see the following in my log file using one idt:-

Jun 01 15:24:32 serweb [debug] User login: redirecting to page:
my_account.php
Jun 01 15:24:33 serweb [debug] Html form was not assigned to APU
apu_aliases3.  Useing default.
Jun 01 15:24:33 serweb [debug] Html form was not assigned to APU
apu_acl4.  Useing default.

this is using the id I have added to the subscriber table in openser db
(it was present in the mysql db).

I then added the id that was in openser db to the mysql.user table
(confused yet?) - with it I see

Jun 01 15:24:32 serweb [debug] User login: redirecting to page:
my_account.php and then the same old
'Session expired'.

I feel this is quite close to being resolved and its just something
foolish thats preventing it from working....
probably some obscure config file...

Steve.