[Serusers] [Serweb-users] OpenSER and SERWeb problems logging on (that old chestnut)

Stephen McVarnock stephen.mcvarnock at aepona.com
Fri Jun 1 12:18:10 CEST 2007

well, the log suggests that I have logged on successfully. The last
action that seems to be carried out is a
check on the usr_preferences table...and then nothing. The Session
Expired screen is still coming up.

This is the check on the usr_preferences table - it looks ok and the
table is populated in the db.

select attribute from usr_preferences where (username='admin' and
domain='localhost');

any more thoughts?

p.s. thanks for all your help on this!