[Serusers] wrong password

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:20:54 CEST 2007

When registering with Asterisk: Im not sure, but check your DNS
entries. If you dont have them, use IP address of Asterisk. Also,
check your realm settings in Asterisk. As far as I remember, default
is "asterisk".

Regarding voice: Are you using iLBC codec? I had same "choppy" problem
when iLBC was used. So, I changed back to GSM, which worked fine.