[OpenSER-Users] Editing of SDP's?

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Fri Jun 29 11:21:49 CEST 2007

> Why don't you use  subst_body('/re/repl/flags') ?
>
> just leave "repl" empty and you get a remove-like function.
Because I didn't think of it? And maybe because I only the first part of the
strings, I can't match the entire string as it's unknown...

> Geir O. Jensen wrote:
> > Hm, my problem escalated a bit... Apparently... If I do this in my
> > .cfg
> >
> > if (has_body()){
> > 	xlog("L_INFO","- body found");
> > };
>
> Do you use it in a reply route? It should work in reply-route
> too. If not, it is a bug.

I did this in the main route just after the sanity checks and before the
loose_route. Has_body() triggers only on outgoing messages containing a sdp
(i.e. invites) - not on replies (i.e. 200 OK w/SDP).

Soo... Is it a bug?

// sip:gojensen at uninett.no | h323: 004710012
   pstn: +47 73 55 79 23   | fax: +47 73 55 79 01