[OpenSER-Users] About the opensip server.

gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com
Thu Jun 28 08:09:26 CEST 2007

Hi,
Now I found out it might be wrong version of mysql the reason why
registration failed on my openser server. Cause when I login with
windows messenger with account I created in the host. The sip server is
detected with the ip address I put in the accounts, and after I input
user/pass, I got message that like" wrong use/pass, or wrong different
version of software ". I have only installed the
openser-1.1.0-rhel3.0.i386.rpm in
http://ftp.upjs.sk/pub/users/sal/Fedora/5/
What mysql version should be installed or should I install some other
openser rpm in that folder too.
Please help thanks.

Qiang