[OpenSER-Users] About the opensip server.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 27 11:51:41 CEST 2007

On Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com wrote:
>  When I start the debug model, I have got some error of connecting mysql
> database, it said something like
> "mysql:openserro.openserro at localhost/openser" not found in the pool.
> Could you tell me what could be the reason?
> I can not find the achieves about this issues in the mail achieves.
> Could you point out me some links?

Hello Qiang,

have you setup a mysql database and create the right tables with the database
setup script?

You find more informations about openser in the openser wiki on
www.openser.org. If you want to use openser in a production environment, you
should install a recent version, e.g. the latest stable release 1.2.1.

Cheers,

Henning