[OpenSER-Users] LCR and replies GW

Morgan Gilroy morgan at telappliant.com
Mon Jun 25 11:12:57 CEST 2007

This will never work, the other server will never reply to your INVITE
with another INVITE, it will reply with 100 trying, ACK, 200 OK, 186 (?
ringing) etc..

Im pretty new to ser so im not sure how to help you, but any headers
added to your outgoing INVITE will NOT be repeated back to you in the
onreply route in the sip packet. Can you use flags? They can survive
across branches. I think AVP's can too (though im not sure).

Sorry I cant be much help.