[OpenSER-Users] Re: [Users] How does Openser Presence Server works?

li wang li.wang119 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:30:56 CEST 2007

Hi daniel,

I am interesting with a new module of OpenSER Presence_MWI module, that's
similar to the application that i want to develop.

Could you give some link of tutorial/documentation for it except the link:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/presence_mwi.html#AEN36?

I want to kown how it works with Prensece module.

Thanks,

li