[OpenSER-Users] Setting some Radius Attributes in OpenSER's cfg/logic?

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:47:53 CEST 2007

Hey Everyone,

Firstly, thanks for Dan and everyone else who had replied on my problem with
getting
freeradius working with openser. Much appreciate that.
Now after I have my openser+freeradius+mysql working fine I'd like to tinker
a bit
with openser's abilities.

The dictionary.ser or dictionary.sip specifies several attributes for
example the Digest-User-Name
which the dictionary specifies as:
                                                            ATTRIBUTE
Digest-User-Name        1072    string

Which is the digest username that the sip client set when it's prompt for a
proxy/www authorization
and I'd like to set that attribute it in the radius start/stop record when
it's written to the database.

I have gone over some info at
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/acc.html
and http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/avpops.html but I'm still
quite unsure how to
put this thing into place.

If someone could provide an example, that would be great.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Liran Tal.